Hard Floor Polishing
Natural stone or concrete floor is a luxury investment for your private home or office. It demonstrates style and glamour to your visitors, but if the floor is contaminated and have lost its shine, it won't make a good impression as expected. In case of colour loss, scratches and fading you shall call an expert to fix the problem. Floor polishing and restoration will bring back the life and the gloss in your tired flooring. Wood polish fills scratches and protects the finish against future damage. Most experts suggest polishing your floor every two to four months to protect it.
Hard Floor Polishing In London
We treat various types of natural stone floors, like granite or marble for example. Natural stone polishing is a delicate process and must be performed carefully, using proper detergents and technology. Concrete polishing is very similar to marble and granite polishing because their parameters are very close. We use diamond pad tooling for gentle buffing or more aggressive grinding, depending on the dirt condition and the desired level of shine. The power of diamond abrasives naturally reveals the innate beauty of the stone made floor.
We have a solution for stained tile floor and blackened grout, too. We conduct tile and grout cleaning and polishing, which could make your floor look just like new. Tile flooring is very practical, but the grouts easily absorb any kind of dirt. Black grout joints are unattractive, yet reparable. We will fully disinfect and brighten your floor and restore its magnificent appearance.
If you have additional cleaning needs, we can conduct the services together with the floor polishing for your convenience. For professional consulting and floor polishing arrangement contact House Cleaning Services on 020 8114 0007 or with our BOOKING FORM.
Aspects To Consider When Booking Floor Polishing Service
- Rooms need to be emptied of all furniture (if possible) before floor polishing, floor sanding and their complementary services.
- Preliminary visit is usually arranged to take measures and discuss your requirements.
- We can change the colour of wooden and concrete floors.
- Gap filling on wooden floors is done with a mix of resin and sawdust or wooden strips.
- Finishing coats should be given 24-48h to dry before walking on or arranging furniture to avoid scratches and dents.