End Of Tenancy Cleaning In London
When it comes time to move out, everyone wants the process to go as smoothly as possible. It is a tedious procedure, as it involves a lot of activities. Packing and cleaning the entire property are just a few of them. You also have to pay the utility bills and get ready for the final inspection. But most important is to pass the inventory check in order to return your full deposit.
Return the property in the same condition you receive it with our team of experts at your side. They use the most modern machines and eco-friendly products to achieve better results.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist includes:
- Wiping and polishing all work surfaces;
- Cleaning inside and outside all cupboards and drawers;
- Vacuuming and mopping floors and stairs;
- Removing dust, dirt, cobwebs, and stains from all surfaces;
- Cleaning windows on the inside;
- Scrubbing and disinfecting of the sink, toilet, and bathtub.
In other words, a thorough cleaning of all rooms, electric appliances, furniture, and fittings. We perform every task with attention to details and complete professionalism. And that is not all. Our prices are competitive and can fit the budget of every tenant or landlord.
Benefits of Using Our Service:
- A team of trained and qualified specialists visits your property;
- Professional equipment and eco-friendly products;
- Fair and affordable prices;
- Discounts for a combination of services;
- Flexible schedules;
- Excellent final results.
We promise to return the immaculate condition of your property, so you can leave it without a hitch. And if your landlord is not satisfied with the provided service, we do free re-cleans. Just call us within 48 hours after our initial visit.
End of tenancy cleaning does not include professional carpet and upholstery cleaning. We can give you quote upon request.
Take advantage of our efficient tenancy cleaning and ensure yourself a stress-free moving out. Contact our friendly customer representatives on 020 8114 0007 and get a free quote.